Mitsubishi Electric PEA-RP100GAA 10.0 kW 1 Phase Ducted Unit
1 Phase Ducted Unit Air Conditioner
Advanced technology makes Mitsubishi Electric Power Inverter ducted air conditioning the premium choice for creating your living environment. It provides energy savings when compared to non inverter models. The reason our Power Inverters are more energy efficient is because the system output varies constantly to maintain your perfect living environment. This means that a Power Inverter will cool or heat your home more rapidly and maintain the desired temperature without fluctuations while using less energy.
Features of Mitsubishi Electric Power Inverter Ducted Air Conditioning Systems
- Accessories and options are available so that you get the system that suits you
- Powerful yet extremely quiet operation
- High static pressure fans means that even when connected to lengthy ductwork, the volume of airflow is maintained to keep your living environment comfortable at all times
- All systems incorporate the latest referigerant R410A
- Lightweight and compact means it is easy to install in limited roof space
- Super quiet operation during the day and even quieter at night
- Guaranteed operation for outdoor temperatures of -20ºC for heating and up to 46ºC for cooling
- Long refrigerant piping allows even greater flexibility in the location of the outdoor unit
- Uses the PAR-21MAA system controller for weekly scheduled operation
- Self-diagnostic function in the unlikely event of a system malfunction.
Your smart home automation system begins here. Air Conditioning, LED Lighting, Garage Door, Security, Garden Sprinkler System.....the list goes on.
Start with one now....add more later!!
Alternative option to MyAir, MyLights, C-BUS, Fibaro, Control4, Atmos, Nero, Clipsal, Iconic smart home automation product suppliers.
|Specifications: PEA Unit|
|Capacity (min. - max.)||kW||4.9 - 11.4|
|Rated AEER||3.54 / 3.51|
|AEER/ACOP (part-load %)||-|
|Capacity (min. - max.)||kW||4.5 - 14.0|
|Rated ACOP||4.11 / 4.07|
|Air Flow (Low-[Mid]-Hi)||L/s||50Pa to 150Pa: 560 - 700|
|External Static Pressure||Pa||50 / 100 / 150|
|Sound Pressure Level||dB||42 - 39|
|Return air spigot size||mm||1102 x 330|
|Supply air spigot size||mm||921 x 250|
|Indoor - Dimensions (HxWxD)||mm||400 x 1400 x 634|
|Indoor - Weight||kg||63|
|Outdoor - Dimensions (HxWxD)||mm||1138 x 1050 x 330|
|Outdoor - Weight||kg||118|
|Electrical Supply||V / Ph / Hz||230 / 1 / 50|
|Max Piping Length||m||75|
|Max Piping Height||m||30|
|Guaranteed Operating Range||Cooling||°C||-5 to 46|
|Heating||°C||-20 to 21|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Lawson Air users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.