Whether it is a ducted or split system, it is recommended that your air conditioning unit is maintained on a regular basis. In a domestic home, we recommend your system is serviced at least once a year, depending upon the environmental conditions at your location. However, a service prior to the summer and winter seasons would ensure your air conditioning stays in good working order for the times you need it most. You should also give your filters a clean once per month throughout high use times.
A typical service takes approximately half an hour to an hour and if required, will include the following.
- Check air flow
- Clean filters
- Check and clear condensate drains
- Check gas leevels and pressures
- Check electrical connections
- Check general condition of indoor and outdoor units
- Check condition of coils in both units
- Check for mould and mildew
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Lawson Air users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review